Project managers with a client focus
Do you want to secure your objectives on your capital investment projects with the minimum of fuss and risk?
We’re market leading providers of construction project management services in Poland and Central Eastern Europe with a focus on achieving results for our clients.
Our successful track record as a construction project management company in an international construction and real estate services group extends for more than 25 years.
Construction Project Management Services designed to meet Clients’ expectations
We offer comprehensive construction project management services from inception to handover and occupation acting as the client’s representative. However, we recognise that a “one size fits all” approach isn’t always appropriate – therefore, we’re always ready to customise the scope of our service to meet our clients’ requirements and expectations.
Our highly experienced and skilled project managers will actively manage the project including:
- Setting out your aims and objectives in the project brief – including project scope, performance requirements, budget and time schedule;
- Managing the appointments of consultants and contractors through competitive tender processes to ensure the selection of the right team for the project at the right price;
- Financial management to see that projects remain within agreed budget and project accounting to inform clients of the current finanical position and forecast at completion;
- Establishing the strategy, plans, processes, and procedures to see that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the agreed scope and specification;
- Establishing and managing the time schedule to achieve key dates throughout the project delivery;
- Reviewing risks and implementing effective strategies for their management;
- Controlling change to see that there are no unpleasant surprises;
- Managing the design and statutory consents processes; and,
- Managing construction and commissioning, through to completion and occupation.
Delegated authorities ensure clients’ retain key controls
We establish our delegated authority with our clients to ensure that they retain the measure of control over key decisions that they feel is appropriate to their needs, experience and resources.
Gateways at stages in the project life cycle ensure that the key decisions always remain under control of the client and the project manager.
If you’d like to commission us or to enquire about our construction project management services please feel free to contact us.